1: Cho YM, Youn BS, Lee H, Lee N, Min SS, Kwak SH, Lee HK, Park KS. Plasma retinol-binding protein-4 concentrations are elevated in human subjects with impaired glucose tolerance and type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2006 Nov;29(11):2457-61.
2: Choi HJ, Cho YM, Moon MK, Choi HH, Shin HD, Jang HC, Kim SY, Lee HK, Park KS. Polymorphisms in the ghrelin gene are associated with serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol level and not with type 2 diabetes mellitus in Koreans. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Nov;91(11):4657-63.
3: Cho YM, Kwon S, Pak YK, Seol HW, Choi YM, Park do J, Park KS, Lee HK. Dynamic changes in mitochondrial biogenesis and antioxidant enzymes during the spontaneous differentiation of human embryonic stem cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006 Oct 6;348(4):1472-8.
4: Chung SS, Choi HH, Cho YM, Lee HK, Park KS. Sp1 mediates repression of the resistin gene by PPARgamma agonists in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006 Sep 15;348(1):253-8.
5: Park KS, Shin HD, Park BL, Cheong HS, Cho YM, Lee HK, Lee JY, Lee JK, Kim HT, Park CS, Han BG, Kimm K, Oh B. Putative association of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma co-activator 1beta (PPARGC1B) polymorphism with Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabet Med. 2006 Jun;23(6):635-42.
6: Choi YJ, Cho YM, Park CK, Jang HC, Park KS, Kim SY, Lee HK. Rapidly increasing diabetes-related mortality with socio-environmental changes in South Korea during the last two decades. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2006 Dec;74(3):295-300.
7: Kim SJ, Kim S, Park J, Lee HK, Park KS, Yu HG, Kim Y. Differential expression of vitreous proteins in proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Curr Eye Res. 2006 Mar;31(3):231-40.
8: Kim JH, Shin HD, Park BL, Moon MK, Cho YM, Hwang YH, Oh KW, Kim SY, Lee HK, Ahn C, Park KS. SLC12A3 (solute carrier family 12 member [sodium/chloride] 3) polymorphisms are associated with end-stage renal disease in diabetic nephropathy. Diabetes. 2006 Mar;55(3):843-8.
9: Lim S, Jin CJ, Kim M, Chung SS, Park HS, Lee IK, Lee CT, Cho YM, Lee HK,
Park KS. PPARgamma gene transfer sustains apoptosis, inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation, and reduces neointima formation after balloon injury in rats. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2006 Apr;26(4):808-13.
10: Shin HD, Park KS, Park BL, Cheong HS, Cho YM, Lee HK, Lee JY, Lee JK, Kim HT, Han BG, Kim JW, Koh I, Kim YJ, Oh B, Kimm K, Park C. Common promoter polymorphism in monocyte differentiation antigen CD14 is associated with serum triglyceride levels and body mass index in non-diabetic individuals. Diabet Med. 2006 Jan;23(1):72-6.
11: Park SY, Lee S, Park KS, Lee HK, Lee W. Proteomic analysis of cellular change involved in mitochondria-to-nucleus communication in L6 GLUT4myc myocytes. Proteomics. 2006 Feb;6(4):1210-22.
12: Park KS, Shin HD, Park BL, Cheong HS, Cho YM, Lee HK, Lee JY, Lee JK, Oh B, Kimm K. Polymorphisms in the leptin receptor (LEPR)--putative association with obesity and T2DM. J Hum Genet. 2006;51(2):85-91.
13: Jung HS, Park KH, Cho YM, Chung SS, Cho HJ, Cho SY, Kim SJ, Kim SY, Lee HK, Park KS. Resistin is secreted from macrophages in atheromas and promotes atherosclerosis. Cardiovasc Res. 2006 Jan;69(1):76-85.
14: Lim S, Jang HC, Lee HK, Kimm KC, Park C, Cho NH. A rural-urban comparison of the characteristics of the metabolic syndrome by gender in Korea: The Korean Health and Genome Study (KHGS). J Endocrinol Invest 2006 29:313-319
15: Cho NH, Jang HC, Park HK, Cho YW. Waist circumference is the key risk factor for diabetes in Korean women with history of gestational diabetes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2006 71:177-183
16: Lim S, Jang HC, Lee HK, Kimm KC, Park C, Cho NH. The relationship between body fat and C-reactive protein in middle-aged Korean population. Atherosclerosis. 2006 184(1):171-177
17: Bae SJ, Kim DJ, Kim JY, Park SY, Choi SH, Song YD, Ki CS, Chung JH: A rare extracellular D631Y germline mutation of the RET proto-oncogene in two Korean families with multiple endocrine neoplasea 2A. Thyroid 2006 16(6) 609-614
18: Park SY, Park YJ, Lee YJ, Lee HS, Choi SH, Choe G, Jang HC, Park SH, Park DJ, Cho BY: Analysis of differential BRAF V600E mutation status in multifocal papillary thyroid carcinoma. Cancer 2006;107:1831-1838
19: Lee SH, Choi SH, Kim HJ, Chung YS, Lee KW, Lee HC, Huh KB, Kim DJ: Cuttoff values of surrogate measures of insulin resistance for metabolic syndrome in Korean non-diabetic adults ; J Korean Med Sci 2006;21:695-700
20: Lee YK, Choi YH, Chua S, Park YJ, Moore DD. Phosphorylation of the hinge domain of the orphan nuclear hormone receptor LRH-1 stimulates transactivation. J Biol Chem. 2006 Mar 24;281(12):7850-5.
21: Choi MY, Chung JK, Lee HY, So Y, Park do J, Jeong JM, Lee DS, Lee MC, Cho BY. The clinical impact of 18F-FDG PET in papillary thyroid carcinoma with a negative 131I whole body scan: a single-center study of 108 patients. Ann Nucl Med. 2006 Oct;20(8):547-52.
22: Kim SW, Kim KW, Shin CS, Park DJ, Park KS, Cho BY, Lee HK, Kim SY. Acylated Ghrelin Secretion Is Acutely Suppressed by Oral Glucose Load or Insulin-Induced Hypoglycemia Independently of Basal Growth Hormone Secretion in Humans. Horm Res. 2006 Nov 16;67(5):211-219
23: Chung KW, Yang SK, Lee GK, Kim EY, Kwon S, Lee SH, Park do J, Lee HS, Cho BY, Lee ES, Kim SW. Detection of BRAFV600E mutation on fine needle aspiration specimens of thyroid nodule refines cyto-pathology diagnosis, especially in BRAF600E mutation-prevalent area. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2006 Nov;65(5):660-6.
24. Mbalaviele G, Shin CS, Civitelli R. Cell-cell adhesion and signaling through cadherins: connecting bone cells in their microenvironment. J Bone Miner Res. 2006 Dec;21(12):1821-7
25. Lee SA, Choi JY, Shin CS, Hong YC, Chung H, Kang D. SULT1E1 genetic polymorphisms modified the association between phytoestrogen consumption and bone mineral density in healthy Korean women. Calcif Tissue Int. 2006 Sep;79(3):152-9.
26. Hahn JY, Cho HJ, Bae JW, Yuk HS, Kim KI, Park KW, Koo BK, Chae IH, Shin CS, Oh BH, Choi YS, Park YB, Kim HS. Beta-catenin overexpression reduces myocardial infarct size through differential effects on cardiomyocytes and cardiac fibroblasts. J Biol Chem. 2006 Oct 13;281(41):30979-89.
27. Shin CS, Jeon MJ, Yang JY, Her SJ, Kim D, Kim SW, Kim SY. CAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta activates the Runx2-mediated transcription of mouse osteocalcin II promoter. J Mol Endocrinol. 2006 Jun;36(3):531-46.
28. Choi JY, Shin CS, Hong YC, Kang D. Single-nucleotide polymorphisms and haplotypes of bone morphogenetic protein genes and peripheral bone mineral density in young Korean men and women. Calcif Tissue Int. 2006 Apr;78(4):203-11.
29. Gwak GY, Yoon JH, Yu SJ, Park SC, Jang JJ, Lee KB, Lee SH, Lee SM, Shin CS, Suh KS, Lee HS. Anti-apoptotic N-cadherin signaling and its prognostic implication in human hepatocellular carcinomas. Oncol Rep. 2006 May;15(5):1117-23
30. Kim D, Cho SW, Her SJ, Yang JY, Kim SW, Kim SY, Shin CS. Retrovirus-mediated gene transfer of receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappaB-Fc prevents bone loss in ovariectomized mice. Stem Cells. 2006 Jul;24(7):1798-805.
31. Kim KI, Cho HJ, Hahn JY, Kim TY, Park KW, Koo BK, Shin CS, Kim CH, Oh BH, Lee MM, Park YB, Kim HS. Beta-catenin overexpression augments angiogenesis and skeletal muscle regeneration through dual mechanism of vascular endothelial growth factor-mediated endothelial cell proliferation and progenitor cell mobilization. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2006 Jan;26(1):91-8.
32: 천미골 기형종에서 발생한 갑상선 유두선암 예 1. 이유진, 박영주, 최기영, 김홍일, 장학철, 조보연, 김현집. 대한내과학회지 2006:70(4); 455-461
33: Kim Young-A, Park Young-Joo, Park Do-Joon, Park Seong-Hoe, Kim Ji-Eun.. Expressions of Id-1 and Id-2 in Hyperplastic Thyroid Tissue and Thyroid Carcinoma. 대한병리학회지 40,pp.60-65, 대한병리학회, 2006
34: 김희정,강미연,김경원,정현승,김해성,김상완,김성연. 성인에서의 특발성 중추성 요붕증의 장기간의 임상경과 관찰. 대한내분비학회지 21:482~489, 2006